Monday, March 29, 2010

A Little bit of This, a Little bit of That.

I have cute things and pictures to share!

First I wanted to share this cute gift bag, $1.69 from Marshalls.  It's contents are even cuter, but they are gifts for an upcoming birthday, so I can't share them yet, but boy do I wish I could!

My dad is out of the coutry visiting relatives in Iran, and I have been staying here watching the house.  In the shower, I discovered this Queen Helene Apricot Natural Facial Scrub.  I have always been hesitant to use apricot scrub on my face, fearing it would be too oily, but I decided to give it a try.  My face felt soooo smooth! I told Michael to try it and he agreed, and no oil! I love it.  I used the brand while pregnant, I used their coca butter and loved it too.  The brand is cruelty free, natural, cheap, and can be found anywhere from Big Lots to CVS and Walmart!

Now to the extra cute stuff!

Michael's Mom got me these cute socks that have laces and look like shoes fomr a boutique.  They come with different colors and shoe laces tied in a bow!  The ones at the top are a different brand and sock but they are even more adorable!!  Look at the cute box and how it's set up.  I love it!  I went to a different boutique yesterday and saw some argyle ones, I died! 

 
 I often save the best for last when it comes to food, or in this case, picture posts!  I got these baby jammies for sale from old navy for like $2, and though I wasn't crazy about the pattern, I LOVE(D) the outfit!  It's like a big kid jammy set for a baby and I think it's sooooo freaking cute! It's my favorite and I can't wait till he's a little chunkier to show you guys a picture!

So that is it for now. Hope you enjoyed! 

1 comment:

  1. Those socks are too cute! My FSIL got LO some socks that look like sneakers, but they don't have a bow on them

    ReplyDelete