Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vanilla

So, I looked up synonyms for "simple," and one of them was "vanilla"....??? Thus, that became the title for this post.  I really LOVED my simple outfit, and I got quite a few compliments on it, especially the head band.  I'm not much of a head-band-wearer, this is the only one I own, but it definitely accessorized this plain outfit and simple hair nicely.  Oh, and meet my new favorite shoes!

Oh, and meet this blazer.  I got it thrifted today! I rarely find blazers that are a perfect fit for me, and this was exactly that.  I love the slit in the back too.

















I really am pressed for this outfit.  You may not see why, but it was one of those days I was 100% happy with my look, hair and everything.  Also, I found the blazer, ANOTHER amazing blazer with sequins(!), an animal print skirt (which I've been wanting- p.s. I LOVE it when I want something but I wait and find it at a thrift store!), another cute skirt I'll hem, and a wonderful belt.  All thrifted and amazing.

Not to mention these shoes I splurged on- but I have oh so many outfit ideas with them.  And, I love the fact I can wear them in all four seasons. 

Tip: I know fo sho that red will be a color you will see often in fall 2011 style.

No comments:

Post a Comment