Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wellie

Rain + rain boots = two things I LOVE. I love splashing around in rain boots, aka "wellies." When I see puddles, it doesn't matter where I am, I will happily stomp my foot in it.  I can wait till Devin does the same with his wellies.











trench: gifted
sweater: f21 ($14)
skirt: f21 (old, $13)
hunter boots: nordstrom, ($40 thanks to gift card and kids sizes, orig. $78)
black flats: bakers, thrifted ($8)

I had to dress up at work today, we normally get to wear jeans and jaunt.  But today we had to dress up for some visitors.  However, I knew it was supposed to rain "cats and dogs," and I knew it would be a lot and I would need my rain boots.  Besides, they are pricey and I promised myself I would wear them often (it will definitely be easy- they work in every season! ) But anyway, I brought my flats to dress up the outfit indoors.  It worked out nicely.  

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment