Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Sunday!

SpottieOtties is going to be on a break this week because.....

I officially got the house!! HOOLLLAA!

So with work work, packing, cleaning, organizing, getting rid of things, selling things and hopefully getting a yard sale together, I will have no time to blog.  BUT, I am plenty excited for upcoming blogs after this week, which will include:

- decorating ideas (or maybe even progress ideas)
- how to wear a dress in several different ways
- gift guide
- vintage pics
- fav postsecrets
- bargains

among many others!  Maybe I'll be able to sneak in a blog, we'll see how it goes.  But I just don't want to promise. 

This weekend I scored a coffee maker, iced tea maker, a shirt and jacket for $15 from a couple yard sales.  What was the highlight of your weekend?  I hope it went well and have a great week ahead!

Photo taken last weekend while I was lying on a rock by the Monacy River

No comments:

Post a Comment