Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Sunday!

My weekend went by too fast as usual.  Friday, we did our home inspection and discovered our biggest problem, which is some deteriorating corner wood, this will still be expensive, but it could be a lot worse!  So, still, the house is not 100% because of this and the loan and bla bla, I'm still hopeful though.  Whatevers meant to be will be!

I really wanted some quality pool/sun time with Devin, but with the clouds, it was a no go.  Therefore, my weekend wasn't the most exciting, although I did get my first (and hopefully last?) real taste of chat roulette.  What did you do this weekend?

Oh! And, I submitted a couple vintage photos to The Sartorialist, I'll be super excited if one of them gets posted! 

Hope you had a great Sunday, and even though tomorrow is another Monday, be thankful for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment