Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tiny Crocs Rock my Socks

I had been on the hunt for some type of sandals for my son to play in at the babysitters on these hot scorching days we've been having lately.  He already had these:

And they are pretty aight, but I didn't want them to get ruined.

I searched and searched for different sandals that were similar.  There are plenty of cute flip flops, but who knows how comfy they are long days of walking and playing- probably not very.  So I want comfort, easy to come on and off, versatile, and NOT UGLY.

I keep finding these:


Which were really my last resort.  I really don't like them.  But even worse, I began to see a lot of these:
(in "boy" colors)
I don't play that.
Absolutely not.  These were the DEFINITE NO NO's on my list. I hate them.  Some may call me ridiculous, but I HAATTEE them.  Unless he's climbing the rocky mountains, he's not wearing these.

But then my coworker suggested crocs.  And I figured, as much as I used to hate them, they probably were the perfect pair of breathable shoes that can be the most versatile.  I didn't even care if they were real crocs or not.  So during my lunch yesterday, I trekked out to the mall to find some.  I didn't get very far because I was wearing heels and didn't feel like walking to the other side of the mall.  I figured my hunt would have to continue.

Later that day, I went to get Devin.  When I picked him up, I saw he was wearing crocs! I was like Michael, what the ef? Where did he get these? I was looking for some today! Why didn't you tell me you had gotten them??  He had so kindly reminded me that he mentioned them a couple months back, and my exact words were, "Ew! Fuck NO!" Hahaha :)

But through the trials and tribulations, they turned out to be the best option.  And they looked so adorable on him!  Look how tiny and cute they are:







Now, you may be thinking to yourself, "wow, is it that serious, Mina?"  But come on people, I am a fashion blogger.  Of course it's that serious.  I'm half way joking....but fashion blogger or not, I am very picky about shoes, and I always have been since my wee days.  I always look at a guys shoes.  It says a lot about them, and I know I'm not the only girl that feels this way!

So anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

And I can't get over how cute they actually are....(maybe only for the toddlers?)

No comments:

Post a Comment