Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

Sunday Funday for me was relaxin and eatin a bunch of good treats.

My breakfast idea randomly popped in my head, but boy was it delicious!




Toasted bread with nutella and cut strawberrys.  YUM!!! Not to sweet, not too terrible for you, and the perfect mix of crunchy, sweet, and soft.


After my breakfast, I lounged around all day doing a whole bunch of nothing.  Saturday I had finished the book, Room by Emma Donoghue, AMAZING!  I read it in 24 hours, a little less.  I highly recommend it.

Around dinner time, I started feeling hungry, but wanted to snack first, so, I decided to finally make my kale chips! 



Recipe:

- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 teaspons of olive oil drizzled on top
- a little salt or seasoned salt

Set oven to 375 degrees
after mixing the above ingredients, put it in a cookie sheet into oven
keep 'em in for about 10 minutes or until the edges brown a little and voila! You're done.

They were pretty good.  People were right when they said that it kind of tastes like potato chips.  Try it for a healthy snack.  It was super easy.

Lastly, before bed I was craving something sweet again, so I cut up strawberries and made my special sauce that I will have to cover for you guys one time.  It's so yummy!

I hope you're weekend was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment