Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Heat Wave

We got that pre-summer heat wave going on in our urea.  Like I said yesterday, if it wasn't SO humid, it wouldn't be nearly as bad! 

But, let's get to the point.  This is one of my favorite skirts, but it's kinda hard to pair colors with.  I'm excited to see what else I can/will do with it.  For now, here was today's look:








Last night, the skirt looked so brown (with hints of blue).  Today, though, it looked gray again.  Surprisingly, this skirt is really comfortable too.  Oh, and I added a little unnecessary accessory, my belt.  I thought it looked cute added on though:



If you disagree, then this is how I feel about it:

yellow cardi: new york & company via gab bros ($5)
white tank: old, ($8)
gray skirt: thrifted, love21 (same as f21) ($8)
nine west shoes: gifted

Check back tomorrow for details about the giveaway coming up :)  Only 2 more days till the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment