Thursday, February 3, 2011

Flava Fav

We had to "dress up" for work today, and I couldn't help but throw on my favorite thrifting find and possibly favorite item in my closet, my vintage vest.  I wish you could see the details of the color better than my pictures portray.  But anyway, let's get to it.

This is how I looked while walking from the paring garage to the building:


This is what I looked like during lunch, when I was out and about:


This is what I looked like while at work:


You still can't see the aqua/blue that I wish you could see in the vest:
 vintage vest: "thrifted", ($12)
white f21 button up: thrifted, ($4)
f21 dress pants: thrifted, ($9)
vintage liz claiborne hat: thrifted, ($5)

All my vintage made me feel so classic.  I loved it!


And bonus goodies:
My little man loves watching me take the pictures for some reason.  He then kept grabbing at the hat.  When I put it on him he looked up and said "HI!"

Speaking of little man, I am going to go read to him before bed.  Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! I love menswear of females.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I do too, and always have since I can remember! I checked out your blog and LOVE it! I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete