Friday, February 25, 2011

I don't think you're ready for this Wellie

Soo, I have been loving the hunter wellies forever now, and lately, since I have been controlling my spending better, my brain has been thinking about them too much (so that I can mess up and splurge). So the other night when i finally felt better, I went to Lord and taylor to try some on.  I knew I wanted red or yellow.  I tried un the hunter green color, cuz I love that too.   These babies were $125, and I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

So yesterday, I went to Nordstrom during lunch and htey had the red short ones in my size for $115, still not convinced.  As I'm heading to leave, I pass the kids section, CHA CHING! I have small feet...........I try on the kids size 4, and they are technically tall and not short, AND they fit!  They were only $78, and I had a gift card, which meant I paid only $40 all together.  This taught me a lesson in patience and waiting for the right moment, which I have gotten a lot better about.  Happy Friday!


{image taken from google image search}

No comments:

Post a Comment