Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day (Everyday's the 14th!)

If ya don't know, thats an Andre 3000 (of Outkast) lyric, and I always hear that part in my head when someone says Happy Valentines day.  Anyway, I bet you're wondering about New York!!

I don't have a lot of pics from it, and I also don't really have anything exciting to say about it.  I should have networked more and I'm not happy with myself about it.  But, I will dedicate a full post to that sometime this week.  For now, (on a happier note) I wanted to show you my Valentines outfit.  Too cheesy/festive?:


(this is a "lol" picture, we were testing shooting with a 50mm lens, but it was getting dark- and no it wasn't as dark as the picture makes it seem)

I actually had the sweater tucked in when I wore it today.


This is how I looked most of the day.

pink blouse: vintage, thrifted ($2)
red sweater: thrifted, ($4)
black miss sixty pants: thrifted, ($16 in Cali)
f21 shoes: gabriel brothers, ($14)


I hope you had a great Valentines Day, lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment