Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Sunday! (Never posted)

I hope you have had a great weekend so far!  Mine has been alright, can't complain.  Haven't been too productive, but I have a  week ahead of me with no work, meaning I can concentrate on posting things on the etsy store, and getting this house together (hopefully).  Not to mention my favorite meal of the year is coming up!  Mmmm, can't wait!

Last night I made me some "Pumpkin Delight."  Someone had mentioned it on a blog, and I looked up and barely found any recipes.  The blogger had mentioned yellow cake mix, so I finally found a recipe with the yellow cake mix, which had me sold.  The directions did not make any sense, so it looks kind of weird, but it tastes A-MAZING!

Update: So, I never posted this, or finished it (by accident).  But, here it is.  And here are somy crappy pictures of the pumpkin delight I have been chowing down on.  Hope you had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment