Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Post Thanksgiving!

Do you weigh at least 5 more pounds?  I hope so.  I love Thanksgiving and post Thanksgiving as well.  I have always enjoyed the food (leftovers for days to come) and the general coziness of it.  I have a lot of things to be thankful for, and a lot of pictures to share from my Thanksgiving.  I cooked all side dishes for 7 people, everything but the turkey!  I'll be posting the Thanksgiving pics soon.  But for now, I wanted to quickly jot just some of the things I am thankful for:

- Having a home and being warm in my home
- my son
- my sons health, my family's health and my health
- That there was food on my table
- That my parents raised me the way they did to be appreciated and open minded, and thankful in general
- That I had/have an education
- That I found a hobby I love
- That Lil Wayne is out of jail

<3,
Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment