Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Sunday Post That Never Posted

As I was on the way back from New York on the bus, I attempted to post a Happy Sunday blog, seeing as I haven't in ages, so I started with the blogger app that I have, and dozed off half way through.  "Damn girl! You must have been getting it in partying, huh?!" <--  Is that what you are thinking? Because it's not true.  I don't know why I was so exhausted, but my trip was pretty unsuccessful.  I didn't do anything I wanted because I had some type of stomach virus Saturday and Sunday was rainy and I had to come back. Oh well!  I am sure I will be back soon.

Oh! As it was NY Fashion Week after all, I did stop a couple people to get pics of their outfits.  Unfortunately, when I say a couple, I really do mean only two :(  I think next time I go to NY I will try to get more.  The first inspiring gentleman that made me want to snap a pic was in starbucks by himself.  He was an older, African American gentleman dressed so vintage and lovely, with a matching hat.  He said he didn't feel comfortable though, unfortunately. 

Anyway, look forward to the NY pictures I will be furnishing you with this week, as well as some inspiring outfits.  For now, enjoy this spooky rooftop picture I snapped in Manhattan on Saturday night before bed:

1 comment: