Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Show and Tell

I had a all-of-a-sudden horrible migraine at work today.  It was one of the worsts I've ever had, it was almost embarrassing how painful it was and how non-functional I was for like 30 minutes (I work at a pain doctor and luckily, they helped me out with some meds).  I had a cute outfit I wanted to share, but since I look like hell, I'll do a show and tell with a few things I have recently bought (because I'm psychotic and buy things when I don't have much money).


First, 3 vintage aprons I found on ebay for $10.  I have been wanting an apron for a while, and though they aren't the full size kind I wanted, I still thought they were totally cute.  Maybe I will just resell them sometime.

The last one is my least favorite, although it is reversible, the pocket is on the inside the way I am wearing it in the pic.  Also, yes, I am wearing shorts underneath.  Now that I think about it, what's the point of skirt aprons?

Close up.  The middle is my favorite, and the last is cute for the holidays.  I guess the first is cool for Thanksgiving.

Next, is the nail polish I have had my eyes on for a long time, since I saw it on Sweet Glow Beauty on the left.  It's called "Read My Palm" from Sephora (by OPI).  But then I saw the gold on in the store and loovveedd it too!  It's called "Rumba Romance."  The picture does NOT do either of them justice!  The gold is more of a sparkly goldish-bronze.


And the green is a gorgeous green, not too minty, not too green...I don't really know how to describe it, but it's pretty similar to the greenish turquoise stone on my ring.  I think it's a color that would look great on all skin tones.

Enjoy! Don't forget about the giveaway!  Tomorrow's the last day and you have nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment