Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Sunday Picture Post

How was your weekend? I hope well!  I had a procedure on my back and have been super sleepy all weekend.  I did have a chance to work on some of the NY pictures I've been wanting to post.  So here they are:

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week

All the fashionista's texting


Love this place.  Wouldn't it be nice to study here? I loved how the ramp was made of grass


Isn't this hotel haunted?


My beautiful baby boy


View from the rooftop on a cloudy day

Another view


Fun edited rooftop picture.  (I'm so proud of myself!)


I was saying, "you gotta get my whole outfit!!" Behind me is the beautiful Lincoln Circle


We will become silhouettes...

Names on the steps and more silhouettes


Yummy nailpolish bottle


And lastly, those that I asked to model for my blog:

 Doesn't this gentleman look like he's been on Sartorialist before?  Very well put together.


This lovely model was also kind enough to let me take a picture for my blog.  She's from Australia and now lives in NY.  She was so sweet, and I loved her hair and outfit....the picture doesn't do her justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment