Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thirsty Thrifts

I went to a Goodwill yesterday, I always slacked on visiting it, but it was a gold mine!  I got so much cool stuff, including a vintage dress! Woohoo!  I never find that stuff at Salvation Army, where I go normally.  But, I did find this beauuitffuulll bracelet for $2 there.  I will have to show you guys the rest of my amazing finds soon, but for now, here's inspiration outfit with the shirt and jewelry all being thrifting finds!


{Banana Republic shirt: thrift ($4), black jeggings: Forever 21 ($15), Bakers shoes: ($40)}


{leopard belt: forever21 ($5), necklace: thrifted ($2)}


{bracelets: thrifted $2)

Sorry these pictures are a bit over exposed.  Also, I hate the star tattoo.  But anyway, pretty easy look to pull off.  I really liked the added leopard belt.  This outfit can be a casual everyday outfit and it's even great for work!  

How could I make this outfit a bit more casual?
You could easily do so by loosing the heels and wearing oxfords instead, both black or brown would work.

If you haven't entered the giveaway yet, you should definitely do so!  Its simple, and you could win a free gift, so why not? Hollaa

1 comment: