Monday, August 30, 2010

Think I'm Gonna Do It....

I think I am going to become more dedicated to taking pictures of my outfits.  I don't want to promise anything, so I will start slow and see how it goes.  After all, there's a million blogs that do this out there.  I am still going to do how-tos, decorative themes, advice, anything I feel like!  But I would like to dedicate more time to fashion + me.  What do you think?



This weekend I went to a beautiful wedding, and unintentionally, I did a vintage inspired look.  I kinda just threw everything together as far as hair and make up, but I do have a quick, funny story about the dress.  I bought a $20 teal dress from Forever that I loved!  I rushed home to get ready, and when I kissed Devin goodbye, I saw a small (baby oil?) spot I tried to get out to no avail.  Nothing worked, and by the time we left the house, the dress had not only a huge water mark, but a million more of those spots of whatever it was!  I had no choice to run into Forever 21 with my heels on, and hair and makeup all pretty.  I ran around frantically looking for the second choice for my dress and couldn't fine it, even though an hour ago there were plenty.  So I ran to the dressing room area, tried on one that was back there to make sure it was the right size, and ran up to the register to pay with it on.  I told them the story that I was late for a wedding (which I was), and I went around to the back of the register, had to do a backbend over the counter for them to take the sensor off!! Anything to make them hurry up so I could get out of there!  It took them forever (it felt like) to get it off, but once they did, I thanked them and ran out of there.  Everyone kept looking at me from my first step into the mall to the last, like I was a crazy person.  So that's my story.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment