Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Skull and Glossbones

I just had to share.  I've meaning to share this since last week.  I actually got a pedicure last week.  I literally hadn't had one for more than a year.  That's sad. Don't get me wrong, I did my own feet and always have.  But it was much needed this pedicure.  I tried hard not to kick the girl in the face because yes, I'm so ticklish.

Anyway, the color I got, I was debating over. I wasn't sure it would look good on my skin because I get the red around the nails after a while, and while not so much on my feet, but I was nervous.  Anyway, I ended up going for the color my eyes were set on, OPI's Skull and Glossbones.

I can't even describe this color appropriately, but it's from the Pirates of the Caribbean color theme they had.  It's like a light gray. 

But in most of the pics you see when you google image it, or when you see the bottle alone, it doesn't show the color as close to what it really is.  This was the best google image picture I found to describe what the color looks like to/on me:


And even still, a little bit lighter than what this picture portrays.  Anyhow, look at all the variations.  This color will work in ANY season.  I really love it.

1 comment: