Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Part 1

So, I've been trying to post these pics all week!  I tried last night but blogger was down.  I went as far as getting the app for my iPhone, but the reviews said it would stop working, and that ish was $2.99 (screw you blogger!) it used to be free.  But my iphone crashed because I went to upgrade to the newest software and because I used a different computer than the macbook, it erased EVERYTHING.  I lost a lot of pictures and contacts.  Luckily, I got everything from September, but there were still plenty of cute pics of Dev that I have lost forever :( (screw you apple!!)

Enough of that tangent.  Let's get to the good stuff.  I took these pics on NYE:



 gray cardigan: gifted
white tee: old f21 ($7)
j brand jeans: gabriel brothers ($20)
me too loafers: thrifted ($9)
scarf: old navy, ($14)

 I made a pit stop to the huge thrift store I once visited and got a couple awesome vintage liz claiborne hats and that beautiful, perfectly fitting, red blazer.  I couldn't help but wear them instead!

red blazer: thrifted ($6)
vintage liz claiborne hat: thrifted, ($5)

And now for the very fashionable man in my life, Devin:




How cute is that blazer??? I couldn't resist!!  He wanted to dress fly like his mommy, what can I say?

So that's my NYE part 1.  Part 2 is next (the only reason why I am doing two different posts is because the posts combined would be very pic heavy).  How was your New Years?

No comments:

Post a Comment