Monday, May 10, 2010

Jergens Natural Glow- Daily Moisterizer

Last week, my Mother and I met up with one of her best friends while I was growing up, she was like a second Mom to me before my dad got remarried.  I hadn't seen her for a while, and it was so nice to catch up.  She always looks so nice, and she looked very tan!  When I asked her about it, she told me she used Jergens Natural Glow, and that she recommended it to a few people who also loved it.  I decided to give it a try, since I know tanning is not good for you.

I really love it, I have been using it for a week now, and definitely saw results after a few days.  I was worried it would be uneven and stinky, but to my surprise, it was neither.  I even put a sparse amount on my face, and haven't broken out.  Someone actually commented on how nice my skin looked.  Now, you don't have much to compare my arm to in the picture, but it can give you an idea.  I got the fair to medium skin tone one, and they have a darker one as well.

I'm going to California next week and I don't want to be pasty, so overall, I am very happy with this purchase! I highly recommend it if you want a natural looking tan without getting sun rays.  I heard the Banana Boat brand is good too, I might try it after.

No comments:

Post a Comment