Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Sunday!

I don't think I have mentioned it yet, but Tuesday, I am going to California.  I was born in Sacramento, and lived up north for a little in 7th grade.  I have been so busy I haven't even had time to get excited, but slowly the anticipation is creeping up on me. 

I wouldn't call this a relaxing vacay per se, I will still need to get some work done.  But I am visiting my Aunt (moms sister), and then Michael's best friend and his wife, who had their baby girl (Devin's girlfriend), two months before Dev. We are flying into Sactown late Tuesday night, and then going to San Jose on Thursday until Sunday. 

Although we don't have much planned, we are going to visit the Jelly Belly factory, and make a trip to San Francisco as well.  I love San Fran and am psyched for our visit and the Golden Gate Bridge.  The thing that will be most exciting, is how I will finally see pictures of my deceased Grandparents (my Mom's parents who died when she was 10), and my moms childhood pictures.  That's the one thing I am really looking forward to.

What about Devin you ask?  Well, I am taking him with me and I'm sure he will be fine.  When he and I traveled to Florida, he did wonderfully. I'm getting more and more excited!

Hopefully I'll have lots of great pictures to share!


Hope you have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment