Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ram Ba Ba Bam

That title up there is part of the Rhianna song, "Man Down."  I like Rhianna, but I don't usually love her music.  I liked the Rude Boy song, but I do love this Man Down song.  It has a full reggae vibe, with her Barbados accent and all.  Great song.

Like I mentioned, and like may of you may know, Blogger was down for a couple days.  I promised some outfit pics and I wasn't able to deliver, but luckily, I still have the pics.  So here are last Thursday (I think? Maybe Fridays?) outfit pics, as well as my debut of my Warby Parkers (home try on's here):












 Warby Parker, Coltons:
 white cardigan: liz claiborne outlet ($4)
gray tee: f21 ($6)
red skirt: american apparel, thrifted ($9)
hemp belt: f21 ($7)
michael kors sandals: macys (old), ($20)


So there ya have it.  Those old sandals of mine are now 4, almost 5 years old and still in great condition.  And I wear em every summer! 

What do you think about the specs?  As much as I love Warby Parker, and I love dork flavored glasses, I'm not sure what I think about them on me.  This is the second time I've done this to myself.  Not sure what I'll do about it yet.  Thoughts??

Oh! And I've been meaning to share.  Last weekend, I stopped by an amazing vintage sale from Venus On a Half Shell, one of my fav vintage stores (I'll have to do a post about it soon for the locals!).  I got a bunch of great, truly vintage pieces I can't wait to share and post to etsy!

Have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit. I love the belt, the earrings, and especially the sandals...you gotta show off those legs more often girl!

    ReplyDelete