Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mothers Day Gift Guide

Yup, today's post is going to be just as the title says.  Just to give you a heads up, most of it is going to be jewelry- the good news is that there will be something for every price range.  Holla. You know how I do.


$26.90 ASOS Drop Earrings With Tassels

These earrings are a perfect Mothers Day gift for a good friend, or a coworker with a great style, etc.  They have it in different colors as well, check it out!

 $39 + Jess LC Diversy Collection


In the "Diversy" collection, they have funkier styles.  I fell in love with this little paisley when I saw one of my favs, Kendi of Kendi Everyday when she wore it in this pic:


How precious!  The bracelet is only $39, and the necklace I put up was $90, but check out all the different collections!




$48 M.E. I'm Fly Ring


Aight, look.  I love this ring from my (fellow Iranian) girl Melody Eshani SO MUCH, that I didn't even want to share it with you.  You know why? Because I'm broke, that's why.  And I would be BLOWN if they were sold out, which they will be soon (they already have been once).  They have it in gold, black and white.  My other homegirl Erykah Badu loves to rock the I'm Fly rings and bracelets!






$85 Personalized Charm Necklace


How amazing is this thing?? I love it!  I first saw this featured on Pioneer Woman's blog (another one of my favs for sure, thanks Caroline!).  Check out Southernheidibelle's shop on Etsy to see other personalizes items if this is too much for your mama recipient.  Oh, and if you don't know what Etsy is, it's a website for people to sell handmade or true vintage items.  It doesn't even have to be an item, if you are looking for a business card template or banner, or kids birthday party decorations, you can find it!  Very awesome.  Love etsy!
annd pssstttt: I finally took pics of some of my vintage clothes, so my shop will finally be opening soon!


$53.79  ASOS Tortoise Shell Boyfriend Style Watch

 ASOS is a European shop with great clothes and jewelry.  They have their own brand as well as other brands like Nicole Richie's, Sienna Miller.  Anyway, check out their other watches and jewelry.  Or maybe get your mama nice scarf?


$125 Calender Bracelet 

A cute little bracelet with the month and a tiny jewel or gem for the day the mama had one of her love.  Or if it's multiple, you can add more little calenders and it would like this:


Very cute! However, if you get the gold ones, they are...........wait, are you ready for it?? Waaiiittt fooorrrr itttt...$650!  Insane, I know.  But hey, I bet if you search etsy you can find something similar for less.  Check it out!


So what do you think? Do you like any of the stuff?  I know it's a little late and you may have already ordered something, but lets face it, there are a lot of procrastinators out there, ok?!  


If I can think of anything more than the one item I have in my head that's not jewelry, then I will do another blog about it within the next couple days.  I'm going to really try to think of some original things, so check back!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for including my necklace!!

    southernheidibelle

    ReplyDelete