Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday

Many are victorious around the world about the news of Osama.  So, if that didn't make a great ending to your weekend, hopefully it will make a great start?  Me personally, I'm not all gung-ho about it.  But, I do feel happiness for those who lost a loved one and feel some sort of closure.

Last week for me was busy, and I needed a little break.  Not to mention I wasn't in love with all my outfits.  I started second guessing even taking pictures of them almost daily.  What do you think?  I may or may not post some quick outfits from the past week, we'll see.

In the meantime, I will share with you what my weekend consisted of:





Lots and lots of cuddling.

Have a great week!

p.s.  check back soon for a Mothers Day gift guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment