Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry for the hiatus folks, I got hit with a nasty cold/sinus infection.  I'm still recovering, but I finally felt a lot better today.  I was bed ridden for 3 days, feeling like there were knives in my facial sinus cavities, all over my head, with the occasional migraine.  Not to mention everything tastes the same and I can't hear from my ear (still). Fun!

Well, the good news is that I got my Warby Parker's.  The one's that I have my heart set on are not the right color that I want, but it's the shape I was/am most excited about.




These were the "Colton," and the ones I knew I wanted best (but in a darker color).



These were the "dorky" type that you find in the stores, that I love! I'd love to have a real pair, but truth is, they won't be as practical for me.  I wouldn't get as good of a use out of them, and I don't want to make that mistake twice ( ahem, escada glasses from cosco)


Lastly, these were a great pair too.  Excuse the different color, my camera batteries went out, so this was taken with the iphone.  I love the color and shape, but I'll see what my insurance will take care of, and if there is a good free - cheap pair similar, I would rather get them that way and get the Coltons.  This style frame isn't that hard to find, but I do love the color (which will be).

Oh, and I was very happy with the service.  I ordered 3, asked for them to add one more, and they chose to pick on on their own they thought I'd like.  And, they got to me in 4-5 business days from when I ordered. Very happy so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment