Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Officially Official

Finally!  The day has come tomorrow, we will be home owners!!  I can't wait.

So what does this mean for SpottieOtties?  It means I suck and will probably not be blogging a lot this week either.  I may do a couple before and after progress blogs of things we are doing.  We just have a super busy week ahead of us and I wish I could fast forward to my first weekend with everything in place.  But, I know we have a lot to learn and will enjoy the journey a long the way.

I just can't stop dreaming about cooking, relaxing on the deck in summer nights or playing with Devin in the fall seasons to come!  So, stay posted and keep checking back.  I may not be able to blog as much as I'd like to, but I will probably have some progress photo filled blogs!

P.S. I didn't have the yard sale because I had NOTHING ready.  I am hoping to have that ready to go next weekend...no sense in selling myself short and having the same thing happen that did last week.  Keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment