Monday, April 12, 2010

Latest Etsy Find

I have been on the hunt for a perfect elephant necklace.  I love elephants and owls, I always have.  Dev's room is full of elephants.  My search wasn't a hard one, I knew I could count on Etsy.   I fell in love with a few necklaces but only opted to get one for now, because as we know, I am "saving." :(  No, but for real, I am putting every bit of left over money in the savings for a house.  We find out tomorrow morning how much we will get approved for, and I am so nervous!

Here were the two I adored:

I got the second one.  I do still love the first, as it looks very vintage.  Maybe it will be there still, it is in my favorites :)

P.S. I love my etsy ring that I bought, it looks very good on my hand, especially with my polished nails (I've been keeping it up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment