Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gift Guide: Fun Baby Tees

Ok, I'm sure if you don't have a baby of your own, you know someone who does. So here is another great gift idea.

I splurged one day,(here my ass is talking bout spending again...) while I was looking for an Easter shirt for Dev when I came across a cute Run DMC onesie. Ok, so that's not all of the "splurge," I remembered how Spencers has some cute and some RIDICULOUS onesies (example: I love sucking tits). So of course I went there and got a Bob Marley Roots Rock Reggae onesie, (no Mom, it doesn't have weed leaves on it, I'll save that for when he's older.  Just Kidding!!) and a Jimi Hendrix one! They are a little big, but sooooo cute for this summer. I am totally excited! Besides, Dev loves music just like his mommy :)


Anyway, you can find band onesies online really easily as well, just google the persons favorite band and add the word "onesie" after it and WAHLA! you just found a great gift.

P.S. the Run DMC one was actually at Old Navy! I think they had an AC/DC one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment