Friday, April 15, 2011

Don't Forget!

Tomorrow I am holding my very first in-person Vintage Clothing sale at the Gaithersburg Indoor Flea Market, located at the Montgomery County Maryland fairgrounds, from 9 am - 1pm.

For those that don't already know, just cuz I say vintage, doesn't mean it's your grandmas clothes that you'll be looking at.  I generally find modern style vintage clothes that just have an overall better quality, better colors, and unique styles.  Often times, I am wearing something vintage, and I will always get asked where I got the item from.  So come check it out! I guarantee there will be something for everyone!  I will be also selling jewelry, other gently used clothes, accessories, and various other items, so I hope to see you there!



p.s. I'll have all sizes
p.p.s. PLEASE COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment