Friday, March 13, 2009

Little stress

I am a little stressed about my financial situation and what I am doing might have repercussions and I am really scared. I hate working where I am and all people tell me is, "a job is a job." But truthfully, I would rather sit my ass at home and volunteer and collect the $100 less I would be getting with unemployment rather than working in an office with spazzes. My job duties here are things like copying things, cleaning up peoples offices that I cleaned before I left, just STUPID shit.

I will NEVER do administrative work again unless I absolutely have to. And then people say to that "never say never," but you know, people told me I would never find a part time job that pays enough to go to school full time and I did, people said I would never get hired as a medical assistant with no experience, but I did. Bottom line: I end up really fighting for what I want and thats what I eventually get. So at this point, I WILL find that job that pays me around 40k and it WON'T be just admin bull shit. I need a real role, I need to handle my own work and have specific projects and things to do.

It's so ridiculous to me the way these people act about specific Department of Energy people. The conference we are doing they get all crazy about. Example, we are trying to book the White House tour for Russian officials, and my boss doesn't want to do it because it says its subject to cancellation. Well DUH its the effin White House. I think the Russian officials will understand if there is something going on that the tour has to be canceled. I don't think Department of Energy will say, "damn you Link Technologies, you will never have a contract with us again." Such BS.

Anyway, Spring Break is next week, I get to go to Florida for the first time to visit Tina and her baby for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment