Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rainy Day

It's a semi-rainy Saturday.  I already enjoyed a thunderstorm, which you may or may not know, makes for a happy Mina.


Here are (I think) Thursdays outfit pics:





 hat- nordstroms, $13
vintage yellow shirt- thrifted, ($4)
j crew skirt- sale ($23)
steve madden shoes- macys sale ($30)
vintage animal necklace- thrifted ($8)

  And one of my lil man in his new sneakers, I think "sporty" on little baby's and toddlers is so cute!


I might be back later today or tomorrow to show you Friday's outfit.  I really loved it! It was simple and comfortable, but the color combo is what made it.  I did the whole,  "like colors" idea I learned from the J. Crew Catalogs (read about this concept here ).

Oh, and I scored major big yesterday on a, 'fill a bag of clothes for $10' thrift store sale.  It's supposed to be at the end of the month, so I didn't expect them to have it yesterday.  I made sure to pick pieces I only loved (I'm really working on that).  When I tried everything on at home last night, everything fit!  And all but two things are vintage and super cute!  Major, major score!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment