Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's Talk Hemlines

If you haven't noticed already, 2011 fashion has presented us with longer hemlines when it comes to skirts and dresses.  We came into 2011 with maxi skirts and dresses paired with anything from boots to flip flops.  With fall 2011 fast approaching, I want to introduce you to "the midi."

The midi is a mid length skirt or dress- it's not too long (like a maxi), and certainly not short (like a mini).  It's just a classic, chic length and look.  It can be dressed up or down.  You can be short or tall, and still easily pull off the look with the right shoes (and length).  Here are some images I've found (and loved) from Pinterest to give you some inspiration and insight on "the midi":












If you're diggin the trend like I am, I would hit up your local thrift store, as I'm sure you will find a plethora of mid length skirts to enjoy this fall.

So, what do you think about it?  Do you like the classic look?

No comments:

Post a Comment