Thursday, August 11, 2011

At the Park

So, I totally forgot to post this earlier today (I had it half ready to post), but I completely forgot.  Yesterday when I got off work, Michael and Devin were waiting for me at home so we could take a trip to the park.  It was pretty nice, weather wise yesterday, and today was even better. 

If you haven't noticed, I have gained quite a bit of weight.  I've always had a fast metabolism, and have always hated being too skinny.  But a month or two ago, I wasn't too skinny, I was probably a perfect weight, plus a little pooch.  All of a sudden ( and 23,532 cupcakes later), I gained a whopping 12 pounds.  My pooch is getting harder and harder to hide, so it was time to start working out.  I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  Today, will be day 3.  That jaunt is hard.  I read great reviews about it after Dev was born, but probably only did it a couple times.  The stress of being a new parent + house buying + job seeking, oh, and plus breastfeeding, helped me lose the weight.

So now I leave you with yesterday's pictures, and yes, I realize I don't look big in them.  But trust me, I didn't post Monday's outfit because I look like an overweight midget in them.  I put one picture of Monday's outfit, where you may peep the gut :/





I actually did something different with my hair:


here's one side:



And the other:
tank: thrifted at buffalo exchange in SanFran ($8?)
black pants: f21 old, ($14)
old navy sandals: sale, ($11)


Oh, and I wanted to share this pic because Devin is wearing a very cute Barcelona futball outfit, thanks to his Aunt Vanessa! Isn't it adorable?!



Mondays outfit:

So there you have it!  Now I gotta get to those crunches and butt kicks.  See ya soon!

Disclaimer: I do not think I am "fat."  However, I realize I could stand to lose a couple pounds and definitely tone up.  Otherwise, I am happy with my curves.  I think curves on woman are beautiful, and I think life is too short not to eat yummy ass food.  I'll dedicate a whole post to my philosophy on woman and body image issues sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment