Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday

Wow.  The past couple days have been crazy.  Between a trip to the ER, a night of literally 2 hours of sleep, a randomly swollen part of my palm/thumb becoming the size of a golf ball, and a very sick little one....it's been kind of draining.  But all is well, so for that I'm thankful.

I did manage to get an outfit shot yesterday before the madness.  Today, was a recovering day, so no outfit pics, plus I promise it was super boring anyway.  Here's yesterdays jaunt:





 I did like J. Crew and wore what I refer to as "like colors."  Whenever I look at their catalogs (because I LOVE the outfits they put together), there's always somebody wearing the two same colors in different shades, and I love it every time!  You should try it sometime, it would have never been something I would have tried had I not see it.  And every time I saw it, I thought to myself, "oh they are wearing "like-colors,"  so I dubbed it that, fashion world! Me.

p.s. Every time I wear these heels, I can't even tell you how many compliments I get from strangers and non strangers.  It's kinda crazy, but I knew I loved them for a reason, three years ago when I got them.

p.p.s. Tomorrow I intend to post about the products I've been wanting to discuss

Night!

1 comment:

  1. Eek, I hope everyone is better soon...sounds like a day of rest is just what you needed! Great outfit, btw!

    ReplyDelete