Monday, August 15, 2011

Lightning!

Last night, we had a major storm, filled with back to back lightening for about an hour, it was wonderful! I LOVE thunderstorms (although if I'm home alone and it's night time, I get scared).  I looove watching thunderstorms and they often go by way too fast!

Anyway, I have alwaaayyysss wanted to get an awesome picture of lightning.  Last night, we went to dinner and on our way home, since I wasn't driving and the lightning was back to back, I snapped a million pictures, and was super excited to see the outcomes.  There were plenty of boring pictures, and just plain black pictures, but I got a couple GREAT pictures too!  Granted, they aren't the best quality, and there are a million better ones out there, but remember, these were taken with my iphone.  I love them:










Pretty cool, huh?  It was a super crazy storm, and I loved every second of it.  I wanted to post these last night, but I had a killer migraine.  I can't wait to take some even better ones with my camera and tripod :)

Have a happy Monday and a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment