Thursday, July 14, 2011

JumpSuit

I had been looking for a black jumper, that wasn't a halter top or tube top.  Searched a couple Forever21s, and finally, found the perfect one in my size.  I was worried it would be too long ( I have that problem often), but it was perfect!  And, I got my new shoes just in time to pair it with.







blazer- f21 ($16)
jumper- f21 ($24)
sophie theallet for nine west- nine west sale ($50, originally $100)

The shoes are super cute, but not as bright in person as I had hoped.  They also run a little bit big.  I'm almost debating returning them.  They are super cute but are they worth $50?  How often will I be pairing them with something? The back of the jumper is lace/see through.  That's why I had to pair it with a blazer for work, but I'm excited to wear it out and about on hot days.  

How do you feel about jumpers? I know they go in and out of style all the time, but I think if it's not too crazy, it can be pretty classic, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment