Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fireworks

I had been looking for more 4th of July pics- wait, did I ever do a first post for it?  Anyway, I have a firework pic and a cute pic of Dev and I from when we watched fireworks.

But that will be at the end of the post, for now, I will give you my first pair of work appropriate shorts!







Teaching Dev to use the remote:




 cardi: thrifted, ($5)
tank: old old f21($?)
gap "boyfriend" shorts: ($10)
gap sandals: ($5)


It's going to be 101 degrees in a couple days, and has been in the mid 90s, I decided it was time to take advantage of the fact that we can wear shorts to work.  I am very lucky and thankful for my job (for many reasons).
And here are the two 4th pics I promised:



 

 Is it disgusting I wish I was that color (read: tan) still?  Then so be it.  I had JUST gotten back from the beach about 3 hours prior to the pic being taken. 

Have a good hump day tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment