Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday!

It has been scorching hot this week.  I know 2/3 of the country is dealing with this massive heat wave.  Awful!  Thus, yesterday's outfit wasn't show worthy (just a white tank and black shorts), but the day before was cute enough for me to share:








 pink cardi- h&m ($8)
f21 tank- old, ($13)
j crew summer chinos- outlets, ($10)
sandals- gifted


 Also, I wanted to show off my  nails with crackle nailpolish by Sally Hansen.  This joint is sold out everywhere all the time.   I finally found one!  It's really awesome.  You can get it from, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, etc. OPI makes it as well, and I think the Orly brand makes it too. I haven't seen those though, only the Sally Hansen ones, and they are usually pretty sold out.  I guess it's the new craze!



Excuse the chip, I did it during my lunch at work and didn't bother putting on top coat.

green nailpolish is Sephora by OPI, "Read my Palm"
black crackle is sally hansen

Hope you have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Omg the heat is unbearable!! You should be wearing sleeveless tops with shorts and skirts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, please note that the jacket was for AC in my building, and mostly for when I walk by the president of the company's office (lol)

    ReplyDelete