Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Indecisive

Sometimes I get so excited to wear something, but I can't make up my mind about which to wear or how to wear it, so I'll take two shoes to work, or two cardigans, or whatever.  I do what I have to do.  I can't believe I'm that indecisive sometimes about clothing.  Sad, but true. 

In this case, I was in looove with this vintage shirt, but also excited for the outfit underneath it.  To solve my problem, I wore the shirt as a jacket for when I went outside, and threw on my scarf when I took off the jacket for the outfit underneath.















 vintage striped shirt: thrifted, ($16)
pink tank: old navy ($4)
blue polka dot cardi: f21 ($16)
scarf: f21 ($8)
khaki pants: f21 ($26)
me too loafers: thrifted, ($8)

So there ya have it, those were my two looks for yesterday.  Have a happy Wednesday!  Only two more days till the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment