Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rainy Night

It was supposed to sleet tonight, a lot, and it's only raining.  But if you know me, you know that I love the rain.  I also cut my bangs tonight.  I had grown them out for sooooo long!  To my chin!  I kept contemplating cutting them, and I think I even did a month and a half ago (or so), but it wasn't very noticeable- prob more annoying than anything.  And alas, it quickly grew out and I took the plunge tonight.  But, I love it!  I guess you will see that tomorrow.

For tonight, I have the days outfit.  I vow to truly be better about just snapping a couple pics, even if they are boring.  I take the time to enjoy my outfits daily, so I might as well share them, right?  But then there's a little part of me that thinks it's kinda silly...when I really think about it. But anyway, I enjoy it for now.





Worthington cardi- thrifted ($4)
f21 tee- ($14)
army green cargo straight legs- f21 ($18)
steve madden boots- old ($40?)
cashmere mini inifinity scarf- gift

I was too effin lazy (TFL- don't forget it), to edit my rudolph-red-nose syndrome.  I guess not everyday my outfits, nor my pictures are gonna be extravagant, but they could be a lot worse I think.  Plus, it will be better/easier once it starts staying light outside later.  I get home when it's dark- I never get home before 6, and rarely before 6:30 at that. 

But back to the above outfit...Those pants are quite stretchy, but they share the problem I often run into with pants.  I sit weirdly all day, many times with my one leg bent under the other- it's so bad for my knees, and it also stretches out the knee area in most the pants I wear.  I think that's what all those wrinkles by the top of the boots are :/ I gotta stop doing that.  But anyway, it's past my bedtime!  I've been doing great at going to bed earlier, and waking up super early!  I am lovin just watching some news in the morning, maybe catching up on some blogs, and then warming up the car while quickly getting dressed.  So, goodnight!

p.s. if you haven't officially followed my blog by hitting "follow" on the right, please do so! I'd really appreciate it :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment