Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Warby Parker, baby.

So, last time I posted about glasses, I had just gotten my cosco glasses, one escada and the other (that I actually end up wearing all the time) sadly enough.....are apple bottoms! HA!  But hey, they were cheap and looked great, I always get a lot of compliments.  Anyway, my eyesight has gotten worse, and the apple bottoms are a little broken.  It's time for new glasses.  Thankfully, I have discovered Warby Parker.

Check out the sight, but basically, every pair of glasses are only $95, including the prescription lenses. And that's not even the best part, every pair bought is a free pair to someone in need!  Another cool thing, you can order the glasses to try on at home with free shipping, you send them back for free shipping, and if/when you decide to order them for yourself, it's free shipping then too!  All the styles are unique, but they have glasses for everyone, so go check them out!  I've been so excited to share the information with you!  I just ordered my picks to try on at home, so I will keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment