Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Apologies!

Guys, I'm sorry I have been slacking.  While I wear outfits that I would like to share almost daily, I have been lazy and kinda busy.  It takes time to set up the tripod, take pics, go back to the tripod to see if you approve and the lighting/setting is right, etc., upload the pics, resize and edit each pic, and then upload and think of something interesting to say.  I'm not complaining- just reminding you of why I suck at doing it as much as I'd like.  Give props to your favorite bloggers!

Anyway, also, Thursday was my 25th birthday! Wow, 30 is 5 years away.  I remember when I was 10, my mom was turning 30 and saying over and over she couldn't believe it and she was so old! Lol, love you Mom!  I would tell her she wasn't, and I certainly didn't think 30 was that old.  I still wouldn't...if I didn't wake up every morning stiff.  I'm not getting a taste of what it's like to become "old."  30 is the new 40 anyway, let's be honest here.  It's all about taking care of yourself, your skin, your body AND mind.  (which means I gotta get my shit together with this yoga I have been promising myself, among other things).

Anyway, it's 7 a.m. and I am bout to leave for work here in a minute, but I wanted to quickly show you a picture of the perfect way to wear a long maxi dress, with the perfect shoes.  Remember I said I don't quite like heels with long dresses (which I believe you will see a lot of this spring/summer of 2011), here is a perfect way:


Thanks to A Cup of Jo.  Anyway, I will hopefully get on here later tonight to share some birthday pics at the very least.  Have a good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment