Monday, January 10, 2011

Last Call

I'm retiring early tonight.  I'm not tired, but this is always my problem and I therefore go to bed around 1 a.m. and wake up later than I'd like.  This week, I am going to work early because I need to work an extra hour a day so I can have a half day Friday.  This morning, I tried to wake up an hour early but failed miserably and ended up having to leave work super late.  So here is my attempt to an early night!  Hopefully I'll feel refreshed tomorrow, and hopefully we'll have a real snow storm tomorrow.  We were originally supposed to, but now it's changed to a slight possibility unless the storm "deviates."  I am going to be wearing my pajamas backwards and inside out tonight so I can hopefully attract this storm to "deviate" and shower me with it's love.

If you know one thing about me, you know that I love precipitation (and have my whole life).  I am going to leave you with what I woke up to Saturday morning:


 Versus what I was lucky enough to experience in early 2010:




*le sigh*  At least my favorite squirell came to visit me:




 Bye Mr. Squirrell.

Goodnight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment