Tuesday, January 11, 2011

For the Locals!

How could I forget to mention??! For all my local peeps, I would like to announce the BIG possibility of my doing my first SpotOn Vintage in person sale!  I have lots and lots of awesome vintage pieces that I've been collecting, as well as some more modern used clothes that I will be selling.  Listen, I promise there will be something for everybody (mostly female), yes, that means you.  I also promise I will give you ideas on what/how to wear the item you really love!  Lastly, blazers galore!!  Pleaassseeee please come and support me :)

The details aren't promised but I can give you some of the scoop:

Where: Montgomery County Fairgrounds Indoor Flea Market
When: Either this Saturday, January 15 (5 days before my 25th birthday) or possibly Jan 30 elsewhere, and if not either of these, then most definitely in the middle of February at the fairgrounds.
Hours: 9am - 1 pm

If anything, just come stop by and say hi, do it as a birthday gift for me!  Special guest celebrity, Devin!  No, but seriously, I'd really appreciate any and all support, even if you stop by and say hello, it would mean the world to me.  I'll keep you posted!

keywords: outerwear, flannel, colorful, paisley, blazers, shoes, accessories, bags, shirts galore, skirts, trousers

Here is just a sample of some of the prints/colors that await you:



Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment