Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dr. Suess on My Shhuess

Hi!  I have a couple nice outfit pictures I've been wanting to share, but I don't have a lot of time, so I will share these cute little Dr. Seuss shoes I got for Devin from the converse outlets.  I spotted them on Black Friday for like, $18 and decided against them. 

This past weekend, I went to the outlets again to return some of the stuff and they were only $10, So I had to get the other pair (the low-tops)!  I think they're adorable:







 One shoe says "one fish two fish" and has just that, while the other "red fish blue fish" with just that!  Too cute.






These say Dr. Seuss on one with Cat in the Hat on the other!  They were the original ones I wanted.  So sweet.  PLUS, Devin loooves books.  he likes being read to, but he loves flipping through book more.  He'll be a little book worm like his mommy! 

Aren't they tight?  Anyway, I will be back tomorrow with several outfits.  Hollaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment