Thursday, September 29, 2011

Omg So Sorry!

You guys, I have had this blog post sitting in "edit" mode since Monday night!  I was supposed to post it Tuesday morning but it slipped my mind because I've been soooooooooooo super sick.  Bronchitis + sinus infection + nasty phlegm (gross, sorry) + headaches every night = mina-too-dead-too-think-about-blog.

I apologize in advance.  So all this means, that there is only this one outfit that was worth posting.   The others were just sweatpants and a pale looking me.  Here's Mondays outfit:








silk express shirt- gabriel bros. ($10)
ann taylor skirt- thrifted ($5)
banana republic belt- thrifted ($6)
nine west shoes- sale, ($40)

I REALLY hate the way I look in these photos.  I did it for the blogs sake.  I was pretty sick in these pictures, maybe that's what it is....

Anyway!  Tomorrow is Friday. Thanks God.  Goodnight folks.  Sorry bout the lack of postings this week, but I'm sure you understand.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, you've got some sexy legs momma!

    ReplyDelete