Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello September!

I started this post yesterday (Sept. 1st), so it's appropriate for me to have the title as that.  Don't h8.  Can you believe it's September already?!  I love fall, as I have mentioned previously a million times.  I won't bore you with it again.  Instead, I finally have an outfit to show you:








Little bunny foo foo decided to say hello to us when we first came out to do pictures:

 blue cardi- h&m ($8)
abstract dress- f21 ($17?)
steve madden shoes- macys, ($40)

Don't I look a little like a heffer?  It's because I'm the heaviest I've EVER BEEN!  For real, this is embarrassing, but I shall share to the world: just two weeks ago, I fit into a lot of my clothes, and was disappointed at my weight.  This past Sunday, I weighed myself again (on the same scale at my moms house), and I had gained ALMOST 10 POUNDS IN 2 WEEKS?!?!! I have been eating a lot better and layin off the ben n jerrys so WTF?! I need to go to the doctor and get my blood checked because I think there is something goin on.  

I have always been skinny and had a fast metabolism.  I know the older we get it slows down and ish, but no.  This isn't normal for me.  When I tell people (like my coworkers) what I weigh, or what size I wear, no one believes me.  So, at least I don't look as fat as I really am.  I gotta get it together.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your weekend!  No hurricanes or earthquakes so far this week! Tata :)


2 comments:

  1. Hello You,

    I didnt know you wore that the other day I would looked for you if I knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the weight! You looks really good!

    ReplyDelete