Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blonde or Brunette?!

Oh my goodness.  Fall is getting closer with every day.  I initially, told myself I'd be back to brunette once fall came around, but now, I'm not so sure.  I simply can't decide between the two!  If you knew me when I was brunette, you would know I was like hard-core brunette, sayin hell no to blonde.  But then gradually, my highlights started to bleed or whatever the hell happened, and I started really loving the blonde look.  I guess I like that I have two toned hair.  So, now I am completely torn.  I'm thinking bout going back to a reddish brown first......I'll figure it out eventually.

Also, it's kinda nice that I actually get hit on sometimes now, where as before I never used to (NOT IN A WHORE WAY).  But I don't know if that's because I actually look better, or is it just that blondes are looked at as easy? Who knows (clearly, this whole paragraph is a joke....in case you didn't know).

Either way, here is yesterday's outfit:






(I have alien leg in the below picture....it happens):




 h&m cardi: h&m sale, ($8)
white tank: old f21 ($13)
old target (sz 9!! jeans): hand-me-downs
target heels: sale, ($13)

Size 9 target jeans.  I know what you are thinking.  You are thinking, dang girl, that means really like size 11 cuz Target runs big, right?  But wrong, they're "junior" department, especially back in the day, actually ran like smaller than bigger.  So really, these might be more like a 7.  If they are closer to a 9, then it's ok too because they are a little big.

Anyhow, I really liked this outfit.  I got the inspiration from none other than.....Pinterest!



 And here's an added bonus:


My little man in my rain boots.  Adorbz! :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment