Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Windy Days

It has been like, 5 degrees with 30 mph wind gusts.  It's the kind of wind that burns.  And the timing couldn't be worse because I have some skirts and a dress I've been itching to wear.  But I can't bring myself in this coldness.  It will get better.  The wind is what makes it so much worse, so a skirt def wouldn't do.  But anyway, courd's keep you warm, and so does my long cardigan/sweater:







red long sweater: thrifted, banana republic ($4)
white tank: old ($6)
scarf: f21 ($8)
corduroy's: paige, thrifted ($16)
Steve Madden booties: ross, ($20)

So thats the outfit that kept me nice and warm.  I wish you could see the details of the pants better.  I don't like plain old flare, or boot leg I guess- but this is more of a flare, which I think is cute if it's dramatic enough.  I guess I'm just over boot legs for the most part.  But anyway, if you live in the area, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment